- Rotation with the handle at 1:1 ratio. (*Rotate the handle while holding the tube joint with one hand)
- Reopen function prior to deployment. (Caution: Open and close up to five times)
- MR Conditional : Patients undergo an MRI procedure after clip placement.
- 11mm Adjustable Opening.
How to use
- Remove the Protective cap.
- After removing the stopper, pull the tube joint towards the handle to open the clip.
- Grab the Tube joint and turn the Handle to rotate Clip.
- Re-open is possible when the clip ring reaches the first hitch. (3~5 times)
Clip positioning via rotation and re-open.
- Pull the slider towards you with both hands after targeting the bleeding area.